AMETEK Solidstate Controls (Solidstate) was established in 1962 with the purpose of providing continuity of power to businesses. This was accomplished with UPS (uninterruptible power supplies), industrial batteries,power conditioners, and much more. While are products have advanced with the movement of time, our focus has not. We now serve more than 35,000 systems around the world.
- Solid –state controls:
- UPS systems.
- Battery chargers.
- Voltage regulators.
- Bypass switches.
- Cathodic protection rectifier.
- Battery monitors.
- Fusible boards.
SE(Plus) Ferroresonant Industrial UPS System
High reliability - exceeds 140,000 hours (16 years) MTBF.
- Industrial grade - built to operate in extreme environments, (VPI) vacuum impregnated magnetics with 200ºC epoxy insulation.
- Low audible noise.
- High efficiency transistor bridge.
- Long life LED indicators, front panel accessibility.
- Harmonic filtering for distributed control systems.
- Unique crest factor circuitry provides full capacity for non-linear loads.
- Optional remote status panel.
- All components are front accessible- no side or back clearance required.
- Integral system event recording for diagnostics (logs last 100 events).
- Lighted mimic panel display.
- Microprocessor based alarms
- RS232. communications interface accessible through door front.
- Optional Rectifier blocking diode to use the SEPlus with existing station battery and battery charger.
Industrial-grade Power Inverters
-The reliability and robust design of a ferroresonant inverter.
- The digital control and communications typically found only in PWM products.
-The DSS is a true on-line, Inverter system that provides continuous, clean, regulated power for critical AC loads. Designed specifically for process control and harsh industrial applications, the DSS combines digital control for enhanced communications, monitoring, control and diagnostics capabilities with proven ferroresonant transformer design. The DSS also includes the LCD panel and user-friendly touch screen display found in our digital process power systems for the ultimate in user control.
DCR – Digital Battery Charger
- Latest digital and power electronics technology.
- Reliable industrial design.
- User definable control and alarm set-points.
- Simultaneous voltage and current readings.
- CE safety and EMC standards tested and compliant.
- Built to ISO 9000 QA standards.
- UL1012 (UL, cUL) approved.
Cathodic Protection Rectifiers
-AMETEK Solidstate Controls offers the latest in automatic rectifiers with switching technology for cathodic protection as well as DC/DC conversion; with their state-of-the-art ACTS 2010U, ACTS 2000/2002, and DCTS 2000/2002 product offerings.
-These cathodic protection rectifiers are designed and manufactured according to maximum reliability criteria using modern manufacturing processes. The wide variety of available models cover most applications in production, transportation, distribution and storage of water and oil & gas.